All providers wishing to advertise services on YLYC will need to register for an account and create their market place listing. An outline of the registration and approvals process is detailed below.
The home office has a lot of useful information on creating accessible leaflets and web content that is accessible for all users with disabilities. Visit the Home Office guidelines on how to design for accessibility.
Registration and approvals process summary
- register on the system as a provider
- complete your Provider profile information, including:
- uploading any supporting documents required (Level 1 and 2 providers only)
- entering information about your individual services
- submit your account to Worcestershire County Council for approval
- Worcestershire County Council will review your submission
Providers, organisations or groups wishing to advertise details of services or products onto Your Life Your Choice (YLYC) may need to submit some information for checking by Worcestershire County Council before the service or product will be available on the website. The information required will vary depending on which of the following levels you select during the registration process:
- level 1: services which are regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) or Ofsted or provide day opportunity services for adults
- level 2: services where you may need to go into your customer's home or you may spend one to one time with the customer
- level 3: services where you do not spend one to one time with customers or go into their home
If you have any questions or queries about the registration and approvals process then please contact us via email@example.com