Day Care Services
Our Day Care Services type of care and support we provide and timing of it is dependent on the needs and wishes of the individual.
You may, for example, need a half hour visit in the morning and evening or a couple of hours in the afternoon or 24-hour continuous care. We can accommodate a variety of needs.
The needs of our clients are very wide ranging but examples of the way we can help are as follows:
- Companionship and Support
- Conversation and friendship
- Shopping, errands, transport
- Meal preparation
- Assistance with Daily Living
- Bathing, dressing, getting in and out of bed
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Feeding and oral hygiene
All our support worker undergo training on a regular basis, and for more specialist requirements are provided with the necessary additional training focused on the particular need.
|Price:||£12.50 per hour|
|Total price:||£12.50 per hour|
|Contracted to Worcestershire County Council|