Direct Payment Support Service
Penderels Trust provides a full direct payment support service. This covers all aspects of managing your direct payment and most of these services are provided under contract with Worcestershire County Council if you receive community care funding for your social care. Even if you don't receive community care funding or you receive healthcare funding as part of a personal health budget, you can still purchase these services directly from us.
Our services include:
- Getting started
- Recruitment of personal assistants including advertising, interviewing, short listing, obtaining references and arranging DBS checks. We also support you to provide terms and conditions to your staff.
- Ongoing management of staff including training and development, managing grievances or discliplinaries and contingency planning.
- Using and choosing a care agency.
- Paying your staff.
- Managing your finances (we offer a third party supported account service for those people who are unable to manage their own care money)
- Support planning and brokerage
All our support is provided by our team based in our Worcestershire office and is provided through home visits, telephone support and post/email support as appropriate.
|Price:||£20.00 per hour|
|Total price:||£20.00 per hour|
|Contracted to Worcestershire County Council|