Skip to main content
You are here:

Housing and care homes

How are you today?
How are you today?
Get a FREE personalised health score when you complete this 10 minute quiz.
Worcestershire Career Central
Find your future
Worcestershire Career Central provides career advice for young people and parents/carers.

People who have a long term, severe health or physical condition can sometimes find they are no longer able to live independently and may need some supported living assistance or a more dedicated care home setting.

Here you will find information and advice to help you with your supported living and care home needs.

Housing Advice

Each council in Worcestershire offers a housing options service which provides specialist housing advice. The service is accessible to anyone requiring housing advice, experiencing homelessness or threatened with homelessness. This includes private rented tenants, housing association tenants, first time buyers, council tenants and owner occupiers. The range of housing options available will depend on the situation. The housing options service will be able to provide individually tailored advice.

For more information and contact details for each district's housing option service, follow the links below: