About this site
Your Life Your Choice is a website with information on a range of issues for children, young people, families and adults. You can also find support services and products that can help as well as events and activities in your local area.
Your Life Your Choice includes:
Information for children, young people and families including:
- parenting and child behaviour tips
- information for parents/carers of children with additional needs or disabilities
- guidance around childcare
- advice for children and young people on mental health, relationships, staying safe and leaving school
Information for adults including:
- health and wellbeing advice including support with drugs and alcohol misuse, mental health and eating well
- advice for adults on keeping well in later life
- information about money, housing and legal issues
- information about adult social care
Sometimes health and social care services use abbreviations, words and phrases that many of us find difficult to understand.
Health Watch jargon busters provides a plain English guide to commonly used health and social care terms and explain what they mean.
Need help to gain the skills and confidence to go online?
Worcestershire County Council has 'Digital Connectors' and many volunteer 'digital champions' across the county providing one to one support as well as group sessions to help people in Worcestershire gain the skills they need to make the most of the internet. To find out more visit the Worcestershire County Council - Go On Worcestershire (opens in new window) page or visit your local library. For more information about the library services, visit the Worcestershire County Council - Libraries and Learning (opens in new window) pages.